Friday, December 9, 2011

8th Dec 2011

Yesterday, 8th December 2011, marked a very significant day of my life. The day was pretty fun filled, me and my fellow volunteers had a 4 hours gaming session together at play nation. Then we proceed on to Ang Mo Kio Family Service Centre, Volunteers appreciation nite. I was told that i would be receiving an award so i did dress up a little and tot that it was juz a normal award of maybe long service award. But never did i know, I was given the award of the year! It was titled Volunteer of the Year! I would say that I am super surprise.... there is so so many centre out there, amk, cheng sang, sengkang, and a few others... Not to mention that so many delicated volunteers as well... And I out run all of them and was given the award... It was really a shocking moments... It was indeed a moment that I would not forget for life! It is my first official award and it was such a big one. Of course i would like to delicate this award to all my fellow volunteers would have worked with me for the year. Thank you!

No comments: